How To Gain Weight in the Buttocks Area: Skinny women always be an attraction at any place unless a woman doesn’t enter with big booty and sexy thigs. With big butts and thigs women look very attractive in the crowd or anywhere they be.
How To Gain Weight in the Buttocks Area
That’s why there are many girls and women who want to get big booty and sexy thigs. There are also many peoples who following a diet and workout but don’t see any difference in their bodies. So if you are one of them then you are in the perfect place because here I will explain some instructions to follow. If you follow these instructions then you will see the changes in your body in just 15 days.
If your diet and workout are not working in your body shape then its time to change your full diet and workout plan. To gain weight in the buttocks and thigs your diet plays the most important role and then the workout. If you don’t follow a proper diet plan then your body will not come in shape no matter how much you are working hard.
That’s why here I will explain the proper diet plan to follow as well as the workout.
Which Nutrition do You Need to Consume to Gain Weight in the Buttocks Area?
Nutrition plays a very important role in gaining weight. Now the question is what kind of nutrition you need to take to gain in the thighs and buttocks area? Nutritions are given below.
If you want to gain weight in ant part of your body you need to consume excess calories that’s not what I say that is scientifically proven. Extra calories can convert into muscles and which is helpful to gain muscles. To maintain that rate you have to add 200 to 500 extra calories in your regular diet.
Remember that if you consume those extra calories from junk food then it will not beneficial for you, in fact, you might fall ill. So you have to consume those extra calories from healthy foods.
Carbs are also very essential nutrition to gain weight. Maximum foods are a source of carbs but you need to take care that you have to consume healthily it means you have to consume carbs from those foods which are healthy.
If you don’t know which foods contain healthy carbs then I am going to mention some foods name below which is the best source of healthy carbs.
- In vegetables, you can take all of them because vegetables are contains good carbs (carbohydrates).
- In whole fruits, you can take bananas, apples, strawberries, etc.
- Nuts are the best source of carbohydrates as well as protein. In this category, you can consume almonds, walnuts, hazelnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
- Seeds also have good carbs, in seeds, you can eat chia seeds, pumpkin seeds.
- Whole grains are the best source of good quality carbs. In this category, you can go for oats, quinoa, brown rice, etc.
- Potatoes and sweet potatoes contain high carbs.
Do you know our muscles are made of tissues? And when we work out those tissues broke down and to repair and grow those muscles our body needs amino acids. Protein is the source of amino acid when we eat protein our body convert that protein into amino acid and release in our body to repair those broken tissues during the workout.
If you don’t know which foods contain healthy protein then I am going to mention some foods name below which is the best source of healthy protein.
- Leans meat contains high protein, the source of lean meat is beef, lamb, veal, pork, kangaroo.
- If you don’t like to take lean meat then you can also for poultry like chicken, turkey, duck, emu, goose, bush birds.
- Fish and seafood contain a high protein source, so can take fish, prawns, crab, lobster, mussels, oysters, scallops, and more.
- All dairy products are the source of good protein like milk, yogurt, cottage cheese.
- As you know nut and seeds also contain protein, in this category you can go for almonds, pine nuts, walnuts, macadamias, hazelnuts, cashews, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds.
Good quality fats are also essential to grow your body muscles and give you a perfect shape so a balanced fat is the most important nutrition. Remember that don’t take trans food because foods are very harmful to our body. So without talking about fat lets see the source of fat.
You can consume Avocado, chia seeds, dark chocolate, eggs, fatty fish, flaxseeds, nuts, nut and seeds butter, olives, tofu, yogurt, and more for healthy fat.
Best Exercises to Gain Weight in the Buttocks Area.
I told you at first you have to change your diet plan and then focus on exercises. Now what kind of exercises you should do to gain weight fast in the butt area. Well, don’t worry I am going to share with you the best exercises to gain in your butt as well as thigs.
Do Dumbbell Squats:-
Dumbbell squats are the perfect exercise to change the muscles of your lower body including your glutes.
Lunges train every muscle of our lower body. So you can include lunges exercise in your daily workout.
Deadlifts are the great exercise to train butt as well as the lower back and the hamstrings. So if deadlift is easy to do for you make sure to include deadlift in your exercise.
Step up is very easy and effective to target your glutes. To perform this exercise you have to keep your weight in the heel to put more emphasis on your rear. So you can include this exercise to perform it easily in your daily workout plan.
Hip extension is more of an isolation exercise and the right way to round out your butt workout.
Cardio is also beneficial to make your butt and thigh in shape. In this category you have can perform walking, walking on hills, cycling, Sprints/Intervals, and more.
I hope this article was beneficial to you. So if you want more health-related articles keep following our website. Thank you very, guys.