Indian Diet For Jaundice Patients
Hello everyone, are you suffering from jaundice? If your answer is yes then today’s article will be more helpful and informative for you. Because today I have brought for you all the information about and the best food list which will be the best diet plan for jaundice patients.
Before starting the diet plan we should know what is jaundice? and how why it happens?
What is Jaundice?
Basically jaundice is the problem of the liver. I want to tell you that the liver plays the most important role to digest what we eat but in today’s world peoples like to eat fast food, oily food and all kinds of spicy foods. That’s a reason our liver can not work properly.
For the disturbance of the liver and when liver fails to remove bilirubin from the body we face the problem of jaundice, that’s why our parents always say that stop eating street food and try to eat homemade food.
Now you understood what is jaundice and why it happens to us. But how you recognize you are from jaundice or not? If you don’t know how to recognize then I am going to share with you some symptoms of jaundice and these symptoms will help you to know you have jaundice or not.
What are the Symptoms of Jaundice?
- You could see yellowish tinge in the eye and body if you are suffering from jaundice.
- Dark-colored urine could be a symptom if you are suffering from jaundice.
- Could be suffering from fever and weakness during jaundice.
- Constipation and fatigue could be the symptoms of jaundice.
- Headaches and nausea also could be another symptom of jaundice.
- You could also face the problem of loss of appetite.
If you see these see symptoms in your body then you may be suffering from jaundice. The most common symptoms of the jaundice are yellowish tinge in the eye and body, dark color urine and weakness, and constipation.
Now we understood what is jaundice and what are the symptoms of jaundice. Now if you are suffering from jaundice what you should do? What kind of things you should consume and what kind of things you should not? Don’t worry I will answer all the questions of yours.
Best Indian Diet Plan for Jaundice Patients
Do you know jaundice directly connected to our bad diet plan? It happens for the junk food we consume in our daily life if our liver is work properly then no doubt we might face the problem of jaundice.
If you are suffering from jaundice and you want to cure the problem then you have to make changes in your diet. If you are thinking that you could cure jaundice without changing your diet by the external medicine then you are absolutely wrong because if you want to cure the problem of the root then you have to make changes in your diet.
That’s why I will tell you everything about what you should eat and what you should avoid during jaundice. If you follow the plan properly then you could recover in a very short time. At first, let’s talk about what you should take during jaundice.
Best Foods to Take During Jaundice:-
- You should remember that liquid things are the most important things you need during jaundice, try to consume liquid things as much as you can. Liquid could flash out the toxins from our body and replenishes potassium. You can take coconut water, clear soups, skimmed milk, buttermilk, barley water, thin broths, sugarcane juice, wheatgrass juice, all kinds of fruit juices, and vegetable juices.
- You should take carbohydrates rich foods which help you to restore the energy level in your body. Carbohydrate-rich foods like rice, potatoes, pieces of bread, grains, crackers, starchy vegetables, corn, cereal, sugary sweets, soda, candy, cookies, oats, honey, jams, and more. Remember that do not take complex carbohydrates like the burger, noodles and other fast foods.
- Vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants rich foods are also very necessary to cure the problem of jaundice. Vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants are very essential to cure the problem of the liver. These nutrition-based foods are beetroots, tomatoes, french beans, bell papers, carrots, and more.
- The liver is the main root of jaundice that’s we have to take those foods which are beneficial for the liver. Eat fresh fruits especially those foods which are the source of Vitamin C like Indian gooseberries, oranges, guavas, kiwis, mango, papaya, pineapple, strawberries, watermelon, and more. Vitamin C help your body to regenerate liver cell.
- We always hear that protein is the most important nutrition to build muscles but do you know protein also very important to cure the problem of the liver. That’s why we should take a protein-rich diet like pulses, dal, paneer, legumes, milk, fish, egg, tofu, cottage cheese, and more.
Indian Diet For Jaundice Patients
These foods you need take to cure jaundice of the root very faster, so start taking these foods in your diet if you are facing the problem of jaundice.
Foods to avoid during Jaundice:-
The unhealthy liver is the main reason for jaundice that’s why we should not take those foods which are unhealthy for the liver especially when you are trying to cure jaundice.
- The major reason for the unhealthy liver is consuming alcohol, it causes fatty liver disease and other liver diseases. So if you are suffering from jaundice and still you are taking alcohol then it from today.
- Stay away from every kind of fried food like chicken fry, fish fry, fry noodles, and more. Fried foods are high in fat and calories which are very for your liver. Try to eat simple and homemade foods according to the list I have mentioned above.
- Red meat is the worst food for the liver because the liver can not digest it very easily. So if you are taking red meat during jaundice stop eating it for some days.
Start following a proper diet plan according to those foods I have mentioned above if you are a patient of jaundice. Don’t take those foods which are unhealthy for your liver. Keep following these for some months while jaundice not curing properly